How our Accredited Tutors Help Parents and Students
All of our tutors are accredited by the National Academic Council and Tutoring Accreditation Board. Personal tutoring, in our Centers, offers so many benefits to both parents and students.
- HELP: Students get help on curso CRM concepts and subjects when their parents are either too busy or otherwise unable to help. Study after study points to the same conclusion that while your heart may be in the right place, a parent usually cannot effectively tutor his or her child.
- SAFETY: Don’t invite strangers into your house that were picked from some internet site. You don’t know these people and you should not open up your home to them. Besides the obvious safety issue, most parents would not feel comfortable leaving the tutor in her home alone with her child. So no multi-tasking other than laundry for you.
- DISTRACTION-FREE: Perhaps you have looked into on-line or software based tutoring. But do you really want your child in front of a device that is constantly buzzing incoming text messages from his friends asking “when are you gonna be done, dude?” No, you want a tutoring session that is distraction-free.
- NO EMBARRASSMENT: Students can ask questions and discuss their struggles without being embarrassed in front of their teachers and peers.
- PERSONALIZED ATTENTION: The personalized attention of a tutor helps students improve self-confidence, improve grades, improve test scores, improve social behavior, improve school attendance, improve their understanding of a subject and so much more.
- NO MORE STRUGGLING: The best part, though, for both parents and students, is an end to the constant struggling over homework, school, grades and attitudes. Students feel better about themselves, feel better about what they can do in school, and feel motivated to go to school, do their work and achieve success.