Our flashlight maze, The Corn Stalk, is family friendly with no haunters inside: perfect for members of your group who aren’t looking to get scared! Groups of all ages are welcomed and encouraged to attend this fun, non-scary alternative to our haunted attractions. Every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night throughout the Corner of Chaos season.
* Please bring your own flashlight
* Dress warmly and wear comfortable walking shoes
* Be respectful of the cornfield and other guests (do not break stalks, or take/throw cobs)
* Stay on the marked paths
* No pets
* No smoking in the maze
* No alcoholic beverages allowed on park property
* Last admittance into the maze at half an hour before ticket sales end, so come early!
We reserve the right to refuse admission to those who appear intoxicated or otherwise impaired by substances.
Remember that, while you may use your flashlight in the Corn Stalk, they are not allowed in our haunted attractions for the safety and fun of other patrons and haunters.